Friday 10 October 2014

Barcelona style...

Having only returned from a wee trip to Barcelona earlier last week, to visit one of our unique brands Malahierba - now fully settled in their new store/showroom (on our last visit they had literally just moved in and were still decorating!)
Malahierba barcelona store interior

AW14 malahierba collection

malahierba store interior aw14 collection

Managed to fit in a little bit of time to chill out too - even though I'm not great with heights I'm glad I was brave enough to go on the big wheel - the views were amazing, although the the one looking down still makes me feel dizzy!







After that a little light refreshment and a tasty bocata was definitely required.



So we are excited that their AW14 collection has just arrived in-store this week!  The stand out pieces for me are this grey belted tunic dress and the mixed fabric print top, but remember stock is limited, so don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment