Tuesday 8 April 2014

My style - Top 3 picks



I-on magazine have featured me in their STYLE section this month -


 so thought I would showcase a few of my current fashion favourites in-store - so here's my top 3 favourite picks for this season..
Wov 17 dress by Desigual by Lacroix

Not for those shy with colour and print, but I absolutely love this Desigual by Lacroix tunic shape dress (which does feature pockets too!)  Personally I would team this with cropped leggings and baseball boots as I don't really do dressy but it would also look fab with heels.

Heart Jersey by Compania Fantastica

Surprised that I like this sweatshirt by Compañía Fantastica so much especially because of its colour (I have a thing about green, its not one of my favourite colours) but it looks great on with its 3/4 length sleeves and neat shape.  I will be wearing this with my Selected Femme jeans, of course!

Mascha avaitor sunglasses by Selected Femme

These classic avaitor style sunglasses by Selected Femme will be my go-to shades of choice this season, if the sun eventually decides to make an appearance here in Edinburgh! Don't worry if this shape is not for you we have 5 other styles to choose from.

What is on your shopping list this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment