Thursday 9 January 2014

Winter Sale picks...

With lots of bargains to choose from in our Super Winter Sale we thought we would show you some of our favourite Sale picks. 


As I practically live in my Selected Femme jeans - my style tends to be casual but this Kling monochrome jacket dresses my look up.   Jacket was £79  Now £45. Bag by Desigual was £64 now £45


Chantal is wearing this Anna Scott Mime space print jacket.  As its lightweight it will take you right through into spring.  Was £79 now only £49


I'm wearing this Heart black and white knitted tunic dress layered with a long sleeve black Selected Femme top and teamed with my trusty jeans. You can also wear it as a dress with leggings and boots. A perfect everyday outfit, but with a special twist because of the design, the dress also comes with a cute little matching knitted purse.  Dress was £65 now £39!


This beautiful Gentle Fawn dress was £79 now £49. We've teamed it with a B Young super soft jacket. Was £99 and now £59.

Check out our sale in-store and online for even more SALE BARGAINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment